Corps of Miners 1809

320,00 All taxes included

Origin : Austro-Hungarian Monarchy

Reference 404

In stock

Description

The miners’ companies were initially attached to the artillery. The corps of miners was divided into six companies scattered throughout the armies. Each company of miners consisted of four officers and 63 non-commissioned officers and men.
On October 23, 1793, the miners’ companies left the artillery to join the engineer corps.

 

More information (in french)

Additional information

Weight 1600 g